what cycle is best for strictly joint/tendon repair?

A

Anonymous

what cycle is best for strictly joint/tendon repair?

not concerned with maximum muscle growth or anything else,
just strictly Joint/Tendon Repair!

GH is the best for repair... followed by EQ, deca, anavar, primo (not necessarily that order)

there is a post on here about collagen synthesis ... basic anything over about 200mg a week of test will inhibit collagen synthesis.. so it's best to run trt levels of test along with one of the listed steroids and some GH

some say deca only mask issues and they return when you stop taking deca

Anonymous said:
GH is the best for repair... followed by EQ, deca, anavar, primo (not necessarily that order)

there is a post on here about collagen synthesis ... basic anything over about 200mg a week of test will inhibit collagen synthesis.. so it's best to run trt levels of test along with one of the listed steroids and some GH

some say deca only mask issues and they return when you stop taking deca
AnonymousGood advice. Low test, deca, GH and or peptides. MSM glucosamine chrondritin

A lil gh and sum test could go a long good way for many over time

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

These drugs have longer half-lives than most other AAS, so this should be considered when timing your post cycle Clomid use. Here they are:

Deca: 15 days Equipoise: 14 days Primobolan: 10.5 days

Anavar has a half-life of only 8 hours so it should not pose a problem.

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures.

Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good -- they increase several biomakers of collagen syn -- ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically.

Use of any of these drugs @ supra-physiological levels with a maintenance dose of test will increase collagen syn while at the same time increase skeletal muscle mass. Skeletal muscle mass gains will not be as dramatic as with large testosterone doses but you have to weigh the risk/reward basis for yourself. Also, these drugs do not satisfy the libido like testosterone, but that is not the point of this thread. It is only to demonstrate that you can increase skeletal muscle and collagen syn at the same time with certain AAS -- the decision is up to you.

Taken from steroidology

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

These drugs have longer half-lives than most other AAS, so this should be considered when timing your post cycle Clomid use. Here they are:

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures.

Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good -- they increase several biomakers of collagen syn -- ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically.

Use of any of these drugs @ supra-physiological levels with a maintenance dose of test will increase collagen syn while at the same time increase skeletal muscle mass. Skeletal muscle mass gains will not be as dramatic as with large testosterone doses but you have to weigh the risk/reward basis for yourself. Also, these drugs do not satisfy the libido like testosterone, but that is not the point of this thread. It is only to demonstrate that you can increase skeletal muscle and collagen syn at the same time with certain AAS -- the decision is up to you.

Taken from steroidology

Taken from steroidology

Good info there. I have backed off the test and uped the anabolics for this reason. I used to run a gram test now I go 2-300.

Rotator cuff torn two weeks ago. I'm not even on but this thread was awesome good research guys

Tried everything from peptides to cortisol shots. All but surgery. Time away from heavy weights, GH by far was the most effective but still took eight months for almost complete repair. Nothing heals like time unfortunately.

Anonymous said:

Taken from steroidology

honestly, nothing works too well for my shoulders and hips. i think i need to find a better bpc-157 supplier and try again tho. i'm running test/npp/mast, gh, igf-1, and bpc right now and i still feel like a cripple most days.

oh, and CEL "the one" prohormone (methyl dht-oxime). maybe i'm a little too dry with this and the mast, idk. pretty low doses of each tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.