Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Get your special lady?
Or for the ladies and lith special man? 😛

We'll get to spend our Valentines with each other this weekend. Probably dinner and walk on the beach and lots of fucking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy I'm seeing made me protein brownies so I wouldn't fuck up my diet too much, which was incredibly thoughtful...

But I got him donuts and then we got tacos. So I'm skipping my refeed this week and doing more cardio

Some bling and made dinner.. pizza and wine.. kept the pizza within Marcos

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

grim date=1487110152 said:
Get your special lady?
Or for the ladies and lith special man? 😛
grim date=1487110152quit with your hints Grim. I'm not getting you anything. Your last reacharound was horrible.
As for the Mrs. Just a card, we're running financially tight with the new house, I will not see her till Fri and will take her to dinner

Lith you slut!

Nothing since I don't have a bf. I bought a treat for my cat because he's the only one that can cope with me and my roller coaster moods.

valentine steak dinner... and a late night valentine themed river boat cruise... she was stunning!!! everyone was commenting on how beautiful she was... i was very proud

krustus date=1487778394 said:
valentine steak dinner... and a late night valentine themed river boat cruise... she was stunning!!! everyone was commenting on how beautiful she was... i was very proud
krustus date=1487778394she was looking at me though not you lol
the valentine themed river boat cruise sounds impressive bro. Nice work. I know shes a winner, nice gesture

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.