What do you guys think about running long and short esters

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Sooooo...I have like a gallon of test p in my stock pile (yes I am a hoarder too) but I am low on sust and test e and would have to make an order to get more to do my next cycles! Now my next two cycles consist of using DECA in one and mast e and TREN e in another (both for 12-14 weeks each). I have enough test p to run both cycles and then some. But I am always reading, long esters together and short esters together, durations times, yada yada yada, etc...

So I was thinking if I have to inject test p EOD could I break my doses on the long esters to take EOD and would this be ok to do? I don't see a problem with it but I would like to see what everyone else thinks.

Akhusker said:
Sooooo...I have like a gallon of test p in my stock pile (yes I am a hoarder too) but I am low on sust and test e and would have to make an order to get more to do my next cycles! Now my next two cycles consist of using DECA in one and mast e and TREN e in another (both for 12-14 weeks each). I have enough test p to run both cycles and then some. But I am always reading, long esters together and short esters together, durations times, yada yada yada, etc...

So I was thinking if I have to inject test p EOD could I break my doses on the long esters to take EOD and would this be ok to do? I don't see a problem with it but I would like to see what everyone else thinks.
Akhusker perfectly fine... wouldn't be much different than using your sustanon minus the long esters. I however wouldn't do the prop Inj eod though. Do them ed. Fluctuations in hormones is the last thing you should want.

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

homegrown said:
perfectly fine... wouldn't be much different than using your sustanon minus the long esters. I however wouldn't do the prop Inj eod though. Do them ed. Fluctuations in hormones is the last thing you should want.

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"
homegrown
Really? That's interesting to know, I was under the assumption that EOD was fairly standard.

So if I did 75-100mg test p everyday then I wouldn't have to break up my long esters I could just do those E3D, seems easier, just a lot more injects and needles!

That's why I've stayed away from short esters. I used to pin tren and prop ed, but I would have pins and wrappers everywhere! Not to mention the pop tops off the vials! I'm considering running tren a again. No thanks to the prop. I still have a few qv prop from a long time ago! Maybe it will go up in value lol

from my outdated pos phone

Prop is the BOMB!! Superior Test over all others. Got to get used to the pinning though. Either you like it or you hate it! Running long esters with short esters is not an issue. Just 1/4 your long estered weekly dose to go with your prop. If you pin Prop Eod it won't hurt anything, but the ideal schedule is ED. As far the pins and caps everywhere, I take an empty 5lb Protein jug and drop all my spent pins in it. Throw the tops of the vials and pin packaging in the trash. Then just glue the top on the protein jug when full, write SHARPS on the bottle and find a dumpster to throw it in...........preferably not in the middle of some downtown municipality. Lol (don't be feeding the addicts, now 😉 )

Most of the time I run tren A I run Test E with it. I still only pin the E twice a weeks. I will even start the 2 at the same time.

TSizemore said:
Prop is the BOMB!! Superior Test over all others. Got to get used to the pinning though. Either you like it or you hate it! Running long esters with short esters is not an issue. Just 1/4 your long estered weekly dose to go with your prop. If you pin Prop Eod it won't hurt anything, but the ideal schedule is ED. As far the pins and caps everywhere, I take an empty 5lb Protein jug and drop all my spent pins in it. Throw the tops of the vials and pin packaging in the trash. Then just glue the top on the protein jug when full, write SHARPS on the bottle and find a dumpster to throw it in...........preferably not in the middle of some downtown municipality. Lol (don't be feeding the addicts, now 😉 )
TSizemore
I like to throw my used pins in the local schoolyard. The kids seem to love em.

I don't mind pinning so short esters for me are great. ilove the "kick in" in a short period of time. I do like me some sust to though!! Shit just makes ya feel good...

I like to run a high dose blend test and pin TNE at every workout😉

I see no problem with running short and long esters together, I do it all the time. I like prop and don't mind pinning ed.

Right on thanks guys, good info, I have two 100ml test p jugs so not a ton of pop tops are gonna be spent, but pinning everyday will get tiresome I got tired of pinning e3d! But I have never run short esters before, I like my long esters, slow and steady is my game! But I want to try the shorties so I will give it a wirl and see how I like it.

I run short and long esters all the time. No problem. I'm actually running NPP, Test C and Prop. I pin all 3 everyday in the same pin. I don't get the whole short esters with short esters and vice versa. I suppose it helps with pinning schedules but I pin everyday no matter what I use so it makes no difference for me.

Akhusker said:
Right on thanks guys, good info, I have two 100ml test p jugs so not a ton of pop tops are gonna be spent, but pinning everyday will get tiresome I got tired of pinning e3d! But I have never run short esters before, I like my long esters, slow and steady is my game! But I want to try the shorties so I will give it a wirl and see how I like it.
Akhusker
You might want to transfer those to smaller vials because your tops are going to get destroyed when you draw from them.

the prototype said:
I run short and long esters all the time. No problem. I'm actually running NPP, Test C and Prop. I pin all 3 everyday in the same pin. I don't get the whole short esters with short esters and vice versa. I suppose it helps with pinning schedules but I pin everyday no matter what I use so it makes no difference for me.
the prototype
Basically helps with schedules. But, why would you want to pin Test C ed? That doesn't even make sense.

Hanzo said:
Basically helps with schedules. But, why would you want to pin Test C ed? That doesn't even make sense.
Hanzoadding just a lil can help with pip issues for one.

Hanzo said:
Hanzo
I have no reason for it. I like to pin ED and since I'm pinning other gear ED, might as well add the Test C with it. Definitely no science behind my madness although the highest release of testosterone for long esters is within the first two days then its drops considerably so kinda keeps you on the high I suppose.

FKA rippedgolfer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.