What do you like about juice?

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello, i am interested in hearing feedback on this subject. I myself of course like the way i look, but there is much more. I love having energy and endurance during my day to get my jobs done, this is probally my number 2 reason next to my libido and performance is always up and my wife enjoys that benefit also...lol. Another point is mental clarity and focus, i have a friend who has trouble during the day staying focused at work and i asked hime to look into at least testosterone since we know lack of it can cause all kinds of problems with this being 1 of them. I have my days, which everyone does but all in all i am a big fan of TRT for all the right reasons. What about you? What do you like about "juicing?" whether its high sex drive to mental clarity lets hear it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.