Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I myself love petite/fit woman with long blonde hair and a great smile..

As i've gotten older though i realize physical attraction isn't as important as personality/honesty/loyalty

Thick with dark hair or red. Likes the beach, cool with gear, no drama, 3 input woman, and likes to try no stuff in all aspects of life.

Women that care about their bodies and not lazy asses. Picky eaters. Works outs. Doesn't buy junk food. Supports my eating habits. Does not put out excuses.

Well if you'd ask Beast , it would be Fat, Obese, Nasty brauds who eat me out of house and home .
But, I Do Not like big brauds , I like me nice thick chicks with a cool attitude and that aren't slobs.
I also like fit thin chicks with then same attitude and aspects.
But I like all types of brauds !!!

Well if you'd ask Beast , it would be Fat, Obese, Nasty brauds who eat me out of house and home .
But, I Do Not like big brauds , I like me nice thick chicks with a cool attitude and that aren't slobs.
I also like fit thin chicks with then same attitude and aspects.
But I like all types of brauds !!!
Torresbut what do you look for in a goat?

I have honestly the only partner I could ever ask for. a true soul mate. Beautiful, built, big boobed, loving, does everything with me from workout to fish to build an addition on the house. She is truly amazing

I have honestly the only partner I could ever ask for. a true soul mate. Beautiful, built, big boobed, loving, does everything with me from workout to fish to build an addition on the house. She is truly amazing
lith56bigguyand she puts up with you which is amazing

I look for someone like my amazing girlfriend, whom im happy to call my best friend for over 3 years. She is witty, intelligent, and always thinks about the bigger picture first. She doesn't like or enjoy the gym, but that's totally fine, as she understands, puts up with, and allows me to entertain all ideas and habits regarding the gym. Additionally, she is a fantastic cook amd loves to make things to fit my dietary/macro needs. She is her own person, and the one person who's ever been able to put me in check.

In short a woman who is supportive with an intellectual capacity which allows for consistently stimulating conversation.

I stopped looking a long time ago when I rallied that every single guy I trusted took advantage of me. Now I share my apartment with my cat and that suits me fine.

Honesty, loyalty, communication

Dark hair, dark skin, thin, dirty minded in bed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.