What do you take to keep your immune system strong

Ive been reading up on this the last week because within the last 2 months, I have gotten sick at least 3 times.
Granted, I do take vitamins on a regular basis, i take Airbourne once a day for what I thought was maintenance, and SOB did I get sick.
I do work in a Guard Shack with at least 4 other people, and its for 10 hour shifts. These dudes are either sick themselves or coming off being sick, SO that doesn't help either.
But from what i have been reading, the digestive system will dictate if and how bad a person will get sick. If a person has a bad digestive trac then the possibility of getting sick is greater than if it was in good shape.
So what came to mind were Probiotics to try and keep a homeostasis like effect in my digestive trac to keep me from getting bombed with Flu, Colds, etc...
Dante Trudell has an article where he talks about 2 certain probiotics that he has used for years and he hasn't been sick in Years.
I will check out the article and see if i cannot find those probiotics and give them a go.
Better than getting sick !!!

Not to be a debbie-downer but I'm most of the probiotic supps out there are nothing more than marketing hype. You know that you have HCL in your stomach and that breaks everything down. When someone needs to change their gut biome (really needs to change it) people will take either a suppository or a frozen fecal pill to help replenish the good microbiota in the small intestines. I wouldn't put much stock in taking a supp to help you. Your gut microbiota is responsible for A LOT more than just aiding/ affecting your immune system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.