Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Tell me whatcha you guys think of this protocol. I just suffered and elbow injury last week but I figured why not help some of my other small ailments while I'm at it.

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 4:
  • Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 5 - Week 8:
  • Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 4, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 5 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Man I know a lot about gear and nutrition. This stuff, dumb as brick.
Hopefully someone chimes in. I’d like to know for myself too.

I did some digging around online. Most of what I found was very close to what you posted.

tb500 ive had great results
bpc157 not so much
never ran together though

Thanks for the posts. I had a right arm injury lifting a 400lbs patient back in early June. Ran this protocol and just finishing it up. I have been very pleased with the results and without a doubt these two peptides have definitely helped with self rehab. Don't quite 100% of my strength back but very close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.