Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
Dymethazine.

I thinks it's a very underrated oral steroid. I have used it off and on since 2013 and love it.
If you look at the steroid profile in Anabolics 2009, it is a very potent steroid.
I have always had really good results with it. I wish that Vendors carried it.
There are actually alot of steroids that are great oral steroids that are not in our arsenal.
There are even injectables that should be in use but are not because no vendors carry them also.

There were alot of designer steroids that came out that work great in a normal cycle that I wish they still made.
I still get on Ebay every other month and get some of the good Designer steroids that are still available. Most of them are way expired, BUT still work awesome.
I have a bottle that I'm using now that has 3 orals in one. Superdrol (15mgs), Dymethazine(45mgs), and a prohormone (100mgs) that converts at a good rate to testosterone. I am using it with Test E as my base, and I am loving it. The pumps are unreal and I have a ton of vascularity. Plus it's all lean and dry gains.

What are your thoughts and experiences? Any AAS's that you wish were more readily available?

Yeah, haven't had the opportunity to try this one but sound awesome. The gains are insane most forums said.

Cyanobol was another decent one. Its actually a methylated PH instead of a active AAS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.