What do you think?

tunaman7

I will be the best me I can be!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got the spring cut going. I don't get on the scale too often but...where would you put my bodyfat percentage at? Here are a couple of shots. Yes! Their clean!!
[2016-05-04_04.20.26.jpg expired]

Attachments

• 2016-05-04_04.21.16.webp
    2016-05-04_04.21.16.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 56
I'm just so glad you have pants on! Last few pics I threw up in my mouth a little. Lmao. J/k

tkasch30 said:
I'm just so glad you have pants on! Last few pics I threw up in my mouth a little. Lmao. J/k
tkasch30Me schlongage shall forever more be kept deep undercover...no worries!

i'm interested in hearing the answers... i'm terrible at body fat estimates...lol...12% is ripped to my fat ass

the lower back really tell the story on me...lol... zero definition back there

tunaman7 said:
Got the spring cut going. I don't get on the scale too often but...where would you put my bodyfat percentage at? Here are a couple of shots. Yes! Their clean!!
tunaman7
Are you hunched over in that picture?

krustus said:
the lower back really tell the story on me...lol... zero definition back there
krustus
Lol... I thought someone told you to use Tren Krusty because it will change your life. Get on it son

misterB said:
id have to see lower back but definitely in the 12 or so range
misterB
Here ya go...lower back with a messed up Christmas Tree

Attachments

• 2016-05-04_17.16.46.webp
    2016-05-04_17.16.46.webp
    115.4 KB · Views: 26
tuna... i know you have crazy lean legs .. so a full body shot..(not naked please..lol).. would make it easier i think to pin point your percentage ...by the experts by the way... not me

krustus said:
tuna... i know you have crazy lean legs .. so a full body shot..(not naked please..lol).. would make it easier i think to pin point your percentage ...by the experts by the way... not me
krustus
Naked is fine, Krustus is just being shy.

I would agree on the 12%. There is some water retention that is throwing things off a little.
That, and the fact you're squeezing the shoulder blades together instead of pulling them apart. 😉

The back shot also has the disadvantage of hair...pretty damn thick. Here is side shot with obliques

Attachments

• 2016-05-05_02.01.59.webp
    2016-05-05_02.01.59.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.