Andrew0409

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Board Donator
EG Cash
What does everyone cruise on at what dose and for how long before they blast usually. My last cruise was 200mg of pharma cyp and I felt like it was a bit low.

"Felt" or had bloodwork to prove it was low. Bloodwork is he only way to know. 200 should put you at a good level, by again... bloods. Lol

I spent the past 2 years cursing on 500 test e even when I blasted d. I have since dropped to 250 and will keep it there for the foreseeable future.

I might get cruise at 300-400mg next time and see or cruise at 200mg test and like 200mg of mast or primo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

350mg/e10d Test Undecanoate, plus 25-50mg's Bayer Proviron/ed . Test works out to 245mg/week.
Blast not that often anymore. When I do it's Primo, anavar ... dry compounds, but occasionally NPP.

Test E @150mg week. Technically, anything higher then that dose and it's not a "Cruise" it's a cycle. But, since the term "Cruise" doesn't have a medically defined parameter, I guess it would be completely arbitrary.

Test E @150mg week. Technically, anything higher then that dose and it's not a "Cruise" it's a cycle. But, since the term "Cruise" doesn't have a medically defined parameter, I guess it would be completely arbitrary.
TSizemore
Isn't cruise technically between 150-250mg test. Basically try doses.

Isn't cruise technically between 150-250mg test. Basically try doses.

Andrew0409Close...TRT dose is 100-200Mg week. I have seen extreme cases of 500Mg week, but there where severe issues requiring that. "Cruise" is a "Bro-Science" term, so it could be anything less then the individuals normal "blast" cycle. But, if we are comparing "Cruise" to "TRT" then, 100-200mg is prescriptive range.

Sorry, I don't usually get hung up on semantics, but, I'm just trying to keep things clear, in case there are any newbie's following along. 😉

My trt dose as I believe 250 a month

175 wk of test e right now, 210 deca, and 50 mg proviron per day. i added the deca in because of this rotator cuff issue i'm having.

Test pp. tren a. mast p--225mg week

i stick to TRT level doses... have recently began using 100mg a week of test d... after trying 150 and 125mg ... 100mg gives me almost no sides.. and so far it seems i can use DIM instead of an AI at that dose.. and libido is better than ever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.