Not open for further replies.

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This was before he was kicked off but before I go into details what happen to them on here

didnt pay as always.

He left the forum but i still waiting my gear that i won in his auction , maybe was 3 month ago , and not just me some guy too

Oh Damn I owed him phone and sent 220 and now they are acting all weird and shit he sent me a name and send it to China for money gram and never gave any other info no q and a also so I had to make one up then sent him the money info and a q and a. And not he's like own why did you send this and a q and a blah blah I'm so done if he don't wanna grab the money I'll be more and happy to take it back I'm not about to stress out over this cause he sent me gear before I paid and said pay him whenever . oh and by the way they sent me this stuff right before they were kicked off

If he don't pick it up in 3 days then idk they fucked up but I'm not going out of my way for this shit I did my part already so they better never ever accuse me of a scammer I didn't even want them to send me that shit but he did anyway and said just give us the money whenever

An even his Rep in this forum gave me a lot of excuses all you can imagine he thinks i am a baby that i believe that shit

halfnatty said:
If he don't pick it up in 3 days then idk they fucked up but I'm not going out of my way for this shit I did my part already so they better never ever accuse me of a scammer I didn't even want them to send me that shit but he did anyway and said just give us the money whenever
halfnattyIf i was you that order its already cancel , you have been warned .

I won his auction 400 dlks store credit after 3 months he sent me just 90 bucks in gear and the rest who knows oh and sent me 3 fucking vials in a box 20 X20 with 2 lbs of news paper

I won his auction 400 dlks store credit after 3 months he sent me just 90 bucks in gear and the rest who knows oh and sent me 3 fucking vials in a box 20 X20 with 2 lbs of news paper

Damn I just got a mean ass email from him dissing me. Talking mad shit saying I need to grow up cause I told him I owed them money and is all confused saying thats my shipping address and everything I'm just not gonna replay anymore if they want it they can go pick it up. If I don't here from them in two weeks and money is not picked up then owe well but after talking to me like that he'll no. I can't believe how much of a ass he is

halfnatty said:
Oh Damn I owed him phone and sent 220 and now they are acting all weird and shit he sent me a name and send it to China for money gram and never gave any other info no q and a also so I had to make one up then sent him the money info and a q and a. And not he's like own why did you send this and a q and a blah blah I'm so done if he don't wanna grab the money I'll be more and happy to take it back I'm not about to stress out over this cause he sent me gear before I paid and said pay him whenever . oh and by the way they sent me this stuff right before they were kicked off
halfnattyWhy wouldn't you follow his payment directions and decide to put s question and answer on your own?

Guys when a sponsor gives you payment directions you need to follow them. It's not the sponsor's fault you can't follow direction.
This is newb mistake!!!

I know he isn't a sponsor here anymore but i can't stand and let someone get bashed when the buyer can't follow simple instructions

Try to have the transfer modified to have the test question removed. Then e-mail Iscus and let him know that he can pick up the money they way he wants it. You need to go into the same place you sent it from and they can modify it.

Amozoc I hope he get's your stuff to you soon. I know he can take a long time but your case is extreme.

AkProGuy said:
Try to have the transfer modified to have the test question removed. Then e-mail Iscus and let him know that he can pick up the money they way he wants it. You need to go into the same place you sent it from and they can modify it.

Amozoc I hope he get's your stuff to you soon. I know he can take a long time but your case is extreme.
AkProGuyThanks Bro its almost 4 months do you believe in genies ? I do not , so i think i was scammed or robed

Haha no I forgot about that post I need to go back to it and I already have guns lol but I'm not taking a trip to China or where ever the rep is haha

jshredz said:
Why wouldn't you follow his payment directions and decide to put s question and answer on your own?

Guys when a sponsor gives you payment directions you need to follow them. It's not the sponsor's fault you can't follow direction.
This is newb mistake!!!

I know he isn't a sponsor here anymore but i can't stand and let someone get bashed when the buyer can't follow simple instructions
jshredz
Exactly!

Halfnatty, that was fucking stupid adding a test q&a. Why the hell would you do that? Newb mistake for sure

P.s. if he doesn't pick that money up you need to get with him and resend it exactly the way he tells you. You fucked up not him, you still owe him

halfnatty said:
Haha no I forgot about that post I need to go back to it and I already have guns lol but I'm not taking a trip to China or where ever the rep is haha
halfnatty
Jesus, the rep isn't in China..you really have no clue how shit works. You should try and get someone to explain things to you before you fuck more shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.