What happened too....

ram97

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Cholo,beanlicker and short n wide? Anybody see them around? Havent seen them here in a while.

Beanlicker hasn't been active in a long time. He was so much more active at bop. Colo left when TEK was no longer a vendor here and that's been a while. Short n wide joined recent with some of you guys just haven't heard from him in a while.

ram97 said:
Cholo,beanlicker and short n wide? Anybody see them around? Havent seen them here in a while.
ram97I haven't seen colo around in a long time even on the other boards. He was always very helpful with issues.

krustus said:
Cholo... i thought he was a good dude... wonder what happened to him
krustushe did nothing but get drunk and cause issues here.
laughed at security as well

GRIM said:
he did nothing but get drunk and cause issues here.
laughed at security as well
GRIM
I can see him laughing at the security. I had 2 Boy Scouts trying to frisk me comming in the EG front door! LOL 🙂

JM750 said:
I can see him laughing at the security. I had 2 Boy Scouts trying to frisk me comming in the EG front door! LOL 🙂
JM750no reach around?

JM750 said:
JM750Hey,...! Rock and I were Eagle Scouts!!!! 😡

Haven't seen Cholo in a while.....we did some trades and always good guy to deal with.

Pretty sure that colo stop being a rep for TEK. I know he stop over at BOP, not sure why but with so many problems TEK had a times I'm not shocked.

Colochine is a member here I believe he has been for a while. Just not active

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.