What is your honest opinion on LGBT pride month?

01dragonslayer

Iron Killer
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
To be honest, I think pride month is ridiculous and I’m not a fan. I don’t have anything against gay people or anything like that, if you’re gay then....whatever.....just don't taunt me because I'm not and cry like a baby because you don't get things that some others do. Go do your thing and just leave me alone. But I don’t like the fact that the LGBTQ community has an ENTIRE month dedicated to them. What exactly did they do to deserve a whole month dedicated to them? Veterans who fought and died for our country get a day in honor of them, but the LGBTQ community gets a whole month? That doesn’t make any sense to me. Someone please explain the logic behind this.

I apologize if this is a violation of the forum rules. If any Mod sees to that please delete this thread.

I agree with you, if your gay fine just don't bother me with it, all that LGBT shit is just that.......BullS***. More ways to demand things also and have the rest of us getting **** on.

i got no problems with it, personally. im in the Who cares, let them do it for a month, dont bug me or my boyfriend , Grim lolol

Don’t care. Have an amazing friend that’s gay. At my wife’s office her second in command is a lesbian.

Celebrate for month, celebrate for a year. Doesn’t change my life either. Still have get up go to work, pay the mortgage, help with homework, etc.

Let’s chill out. I’m sure we have plenty of gay members on here. No need to attack one.

Don’t care. Have an amazing friend that’s gay. At my wife’s office her second in command is a lesbian.

Celebrate for month, celebrate for a year. Doesn’t change my life either. Still have get up go to work, pay the mortgage, help with homework, etc.

Let’s chill out. I’m sure we have plenty of gay members on here. No need to attack one.
JinkoI'm only gay for Grim

Don't get me wrong anyone, I have worked with a gay guy left a beautiful wife but he was the nicest guy and would do anything for you, I never treated him any different after I found out and that is what I mean.....don't push it on other people and all is good, we all have our own beliefs. One of mine is Treat someone they way they treat me or the way I want to be treated and if they don't it is on them but I am still against any organization LGBT included coming against the conservatives and heterosexuals while demanding more rights and bashing us.

This is Thor, don't know why it showed anonymous.

To be honest, I think pride month is ridiculous and I’m not a fan. I don’t have anything against gay people or anything like that, if you’re gay then....whatever.....just don't taunt me because I'm not and cry like a baby because you don't get things that some others do. Go do your thing and just leave me alone. But I don’t like the fact that the LGBTQ community has an ENTIRE month dedicated to them. What exactly did they do to deserve a whole month dedicated to them? Veterans who fought and died for our country get a day in honor of them, but the LGBTQ community gets a whole month? That doesn’t make any sense to me. Someone please explain the logic behind this.

I apologize if this is a violation of the forum rules. If any Mod sees to that please delete this thread.
01dragonslayerFallen soldiers get a day, give them a month instead.

I don't know why straight people can't have pride, but i'm happy that they're happy and get to celebrate and have parades and stuff. LGBTQ+ are often treated atrociously, much like minorities. it's a cruel world.

I don't know why straight people can't have pride, but i'm happy that they're happy and get to celebrate and have parades and stuff. LGBTQ+ are often treated atrociously, much like minorities. it's a cruel world.
R2D2I do agree about how sometimes they are treated but for the most part they bring it upon themselves.

idgaf but the 'month' thing is ridiculous i think this way with all month celebrations.

now give a vet/military month ill support that if they black, white, chinese, hispanic, male, female, it, straight, gay etc

I don’t care what people are. Just sick of having these celebrations shoved in our face. Do what you want and go on with your life. However, being a Tranny is weird they just seem to not know what they are, or want in life. Especially the ones who change sex then date the same sex. Just be gay lol.

I’m a guy, but I identify as a girl, but I like guys = weird lol

I don’t care what people are. Just sick of having these celebrations shoved in our face. Do what you want and go on with your life. However, being a Tranny is weird they just seem to not know what they are, or want in life. Especially the ones who change sex then date the same sex. Just be gay lol.

I’m a guy, but I identify as a girl, but I like guys = weird lol
d3r3kThe problem with the alphabet Mafia now it's at their shoving this crap down kids throats! Drag queen story hour? The sexual pervs are taking kids to these pride parades where guys are wearing thongs and humping each other? And all this trans crap that insists that men can have babies? That trans are really the sex they identify as! Really? I'm not getting to them 500 genders, and non-binary stuff. That is lunacy. Then trans women are competing, dudes with wieners and balls against biological females and they insist they don't have an advantage? 3 or 4 years ago I didn't really give much notice to the alphabet Mafia. Now, they're just a crazy cult trying to shove their religion down your throat! Enough is enough

View previous replies…
The problem with the alphabet Mafia now it's at their shoving this crap down kids throats! Drag queen story hour? The sexual pervs are taking kids to these pride parades where guys are wearing thongs and humping each other? And all this trans crap that insists that men can have babies? That trans are really the sex they identify as! Really? I'm not getting to them 500 genders, and non-binary stuff. That is lunacy. Then trans women are competing, dudes with wieners and balls against biological females and they insist they don't have an advantage? 3 or 4 years ago I didn't really give much notice to the alphabet Mafia. Now, they're just a crazy cult trying to shove their religion down your throat! Enough is enough
biggioYeah that whole Tranny story hour shit fires me up. Keep that shit away from kids, they don’t need any more confusion. World just keeps getting more fucked up as time goes on lol. I wonder what a few generations in the future will have to deal with. But by then everyone will just identify as bisexual dogs and cats. They already started… saw a tv show about people identifying as “furries” lmao, fucking morons.

The problem with the alphabet Mafia now it's at their shoving this crap down kids throats! Drag queen story hour? The sexual pervs are taking kids to these pride parades where guys are wearing thongs and humping each other? And all this trans crap that insists that men can have babies? That trans are really the sex they identify as! Really? I'm not getting to them 500 genders, and non-binary stuff. That is lunacy. Then trans women are competing, dudes with wieners and balls against biological females and they insist they don't have an advantage? 3 or 4 years ago I didn't really give much notice to the alphabet Mafia. Now, they're just a crazy cult trying to shove their religion down your throat! Enough is enough
biggioTruth. Agreed.

Yeah that whole Tranny story hour shit fires me up. Keep that shit away from kids, they don’t need any more confusion. World just keeps getting more fucked up as time goes on lol. I wonder what a few generations in the future will have to deal with. But by then everyone will just identify as bisexual dogs and cats. They already started… saw a tv show about people identifying as “furries” lmao, fucking morons.
d3r3kMaybe get mad at the parents that take their kids? By guess what, ultimately it’s their right to take their kids. Don’t like it, don’t go. It’s really simple.

Again it’s the parents you need to blame.

I live in one of biggest cities in the country. Never seen or know anyone that has been to one of these storied times.

Maybe get mad at the parents that take their kids? By guess what, ultimately it’s their right to take their kids. Don’t like it, don’t go. It’s really simple.

Again it’s the parents you need to blame.

I live in one of biggest cities in the country. Never seen or know anyone that has been to one of these storied times.
JinkoBlame the parents, the weirdos doing it, and anyone supporting the event. Years ago people wouldn’t have this shit going on, now you gotta accept everything and teach acceptance. Nahh not everything should be accepted.

Like I saw few weeks ago about the tranny dude in a planet fitness womens locker room, chick snapped a picture and planet fitness sides with the weirdo tranny guy. Id snap his fuckin legs if that was my daughter or girl in there. Then he could identify as a tranny squid. But then cant do that, its a hate crime lol.

To me it's just like black pride month or whatever it is... good for them! I dnt have anything against anyone due to those things. BUT what happens if I want to have a white and straight pride day/week/month? I would get hated sooo bad!!

To me it's just like black pride month or whatever it is... good for them! I dnt have anything against anyone due to those things. BUT what happens if I want to have a white and straight pride day/week/month? I would get hated sooo bad!!
Snakeman100 percent agree snake.

I don't care about all that stuff as long as they keep it to themselves. I don't get a straight month so why should they get a month. They are not special because they are that way so why push it on everyone else especially don't push it on young persuadable children.

I don't care about all that stuff as long as they keep it to themselves. I don't get a straight month so why should they get a month. They are not special because they are that way so why push it on everyone else especially don't push it on young persuadable children.
GetBig8586IF IF IF IF.....they keep it to themselves.....but they don't. In fact they actually make it a big deal and then thats why they get ridiculed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.