What prevents you from reaching your goals?

01dragonslayer

Iron Killer
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Everyone here has some sort of bodybuilding, fitness or health related goal here... Is there something in your life that prevents you or makes it really hard for you to achieve your goals? I tend to go hard in the week and let go on the weekend but at my age, its tough to recover. My career also kinda hinders my ability to get there as well. What do you have in your life that makes your goals more difficult to achieve?

My woman steeling all my man juice. Lmao
No for me I have a extreme physical job.
I'm a union carpenter and it has its days.
At the moment I over extended my should doing a reverse over head screw.
My left arm is struggling to curl a 15 pound dum bell.
I always throw around the 40's sets of 10 good form.

Not Kool....
But it pays really good cash and has good benefits. 20200903_061955.webp

Food is everything!!!

my disability...injuries overall health BUT I DONT let it stop me

What prevents me from reaching my goal right now is literally time. I work 10 hour days 5-6 days a week. Getting married. Spending time with my girl and my kid. Recovery groups. And church twice on sunday.
I literally am so tired and have so little time that I dont workout at all right now.
I am just on my TRT dose right now till I get more time in a couple of months.

What prevents me from reaching my goal right now is literally time. I work 10 hour days 5-6 days a week. Getting married. Spending time with my girl and my kid. Recovery groups. And church twice on sunday.
I literally am so tired and have so little time that I dont workout at all right now.
GoProdid you get my pm?

GoProI feel you man. I keep Sunday off from everything accept church and my old guy naps.

Food is everything!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.