What to do after Sheiko 37?

B

BlueJayMuscle

Pretty much my whole fitness career I was into bodybuilding and have gotten way more into powerlifting lately. It's just more fun haha

That being said, I'm on the last week of the Sheiko 37 program.

Here's some stats: 6' tall sitting at 218-220lbs. Decently Lean

Before Sheiko 37: 375lb bench, 525lb squat, 545lb deadlift

After Sheiko 37: ~390lb bench. ~535lb squat, ~605lb deadlift

Clearly, my deadlift benefited the most.

Any suggestions on a powerlifting routine I should do next to get my bench up a bit more? Keep in mind don't have the best shoulders/elbows in the world.

Thanks

Don't think I'm trying to sell you, but Homegrown was a powerlifter and did strongman stuff. He'd be the most knowledgeable guy I know in that realm, Well any realm, but that's my opinion.

Glad you founf your passion, Damn nice lifts.

Talk to dabeast666 he is huge powerlifter and has competed ect...deadlifting 900lbs+ he would be your resident strongman

if I remember correctly isn't it a lot like 29, just more volume? You prepping for something? That has a lot to do with the next step..

Thanks for the responses.

HG, not prepping for anything specific

But I would like to compete in powerlifting in the early part of 2014, if my lifts are good enough.

I'm also trying to put on some lean mass, eventually 260+ and sub 12% bf

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.