what to do cruise and blast or pct

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
OK guys back in April I did a 10 week test only cycle at 500 mg a week, then cruised about two months starting at 250 down to 125 mg a week

Then I went on a 20 week bang started with tet at 500, deca at 400 and 4 week kickstart of d bol at 50 mg per day. Upped test to 750/deca stayed at 400 for total of 14 weeks.

Then switched to test 500/tren e 400/ mast p 200/ anavar 50 mg daily for last 6 weeks

Tomorrow would be my 15th day if I start pct however heres my situation. Im going for shoulder surgery Dec-Jan. I'd like to get another blast in before then cause that will have me off quite a while from everything. Tendon and bone spur.

Im thinking just cruise a bit and get that blast in before surgery, and not waste the pct, save it for then.

I feel great Im 39 years old 5'8" 212 lbs 13% bf

Some of you may have seen my pics in BOP

Id like some experienced guidance

Thanks in advance

I say cruise bro your at a good age and I think the test will help you recover after your surgery. When I was on cycle over a year ago I caught valley fever I still give test credit for a speedy recovery and maintaining some weight.

It is really up to you, but I'm never gunna pct again. I'm having way to much fun.

Over at Pro Muscle, there is a member there named tough old man
He is in his 70's, juices, fucks mexican whores, and strong and big as an ox.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.