What up EG!

ironhead

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey what's up all, I haven't been on here for a bit I took some time off of test and had to handle moving into my own place, it was a struggle coming off and letting my body slowly get back to itself even after a proper pct. But I just wanted to say I'm all good , it's a new year it's a new me, come spring time I will be massive, especially what actually held after I came off and still put in the hard work. I feel great.

IRONHEAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 is the year of the fucking gains bro! Start pinning, start eating healthy, start killing it in the gym!

Troy said:
Welcome back. How long were you on test for?
TroyI ran test and primo for 6 months and now I've been off everything for about 7 months and I'm standing at

195 lbs
Body fat went up strength is still decent I was very happy with my body bouncing back this time around so I'm going to possibly wait till April or May and come back with nice clean receptors ready to take a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.