What up EG!

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Member at several other sites, was told by Cholo to come over here and check it out.
44 yrs old, 5'10, 195, 10-12% BF, lifting for 25+ years, numerous cycles, blast and cruise for last 2 years. Best shape of my life, thanks to the miracles of chemical engineering, cardio and diet. CKD for the last several months as it works best for my schedule and body type.
That's about it... Can't wait to continue to learn and contribute when I can. Merry Christmas to all.

Welcome to the Board, bro. And thanks for the Merry Christmas!!

welcome 😉

Welcome bro, Would love to hear more about your CKD. I am on one too

Hey Shasta, send me a PM and I will give you my CKD plan. I have dropped about 7% bf while doing it w/ fasting cardio supplemented with morning Yohimbie and caffeine.

Kuntrykok said:
Hey Shasta, send me a PM and I will give you my CKD plan. I have dropped about 7% bf while doing it w/ fasting cardio supplemented with morning Yohimbie and caffeine.
Kuntrykok
I can't wait to start cutting again. BUlking for me just = FAT anymore.

I'm glad you're over here KK. Good addition to this forum.

me too RockS, my calories have to come from mostly protein and a little fat, carbs bloat the fuk out of me, unless it's a cheat day / weekend.

Lol. We are a lot alike. I'm in a total rest right now before my next DC blast. Cruising on test for another 8 weeks too. I'm thinking when I start lifting again to do a TKD and just do waxy maize on lifting days then reload on the weekends. Whey and carbs both bloat me pretty bad. I hate feeling like that.

RockShawn said:
Lol. We are a lot alike. I'm in a total rest right now before my next DC blast. Cruising on test for another 8 weeks too. I'm thinking when I start lifting again to do a TKD and just do waxy maize on lifting days then reload on the weekends. Whey and carbs both bloat me pretty bad. I hate feeling like that.
RockShawnnothing worse then bad bloat, all puffy and shit, bahh start feeling like a bitch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.