what would be a good safe cutting cycle without going to the extreme

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I wanna do something light but with good help while on diet, I wanna stay away from tren since it can be horrible on kidneys and livet. I was thinking something like this

400 test
400 mast e
50mgs of t bol or Anbar
T3 50mcg

And what about npp is that pretty good when cutting I heard it's pretty good like tren without the bad sides.

Skip the mast.

I'd do something like
100 test p and npp EOD
Albuterol and t3

Keying more on diet and wo than gear

test 400 a week fine
npp 400 to 600 a week
clen starting at 40 mcg and raising every two weeks till you hit 140 mgcs,
t3/4 month on two weeks off
clean diet in deficit of maintenance
cardio twice a day

halfnatty said:
Perfect thank you guys. Just curious why not mast?
halfnattyreally need low bf for mast....for one.
better lean gains with npp/test

Im a fan of mast. But i recently startes using primo an its shredding me. Stacking hgh an tren an prop with it, just a my opinion. Thats what we are here do is hell eaxh other out, to me prop a be better than a t400. Lots less water retetion. But thats on you. Your a swole up dude i make sure i had adex or some minda estrogen blocker. Just my opioion bro

But you would live the primo its workes great for me, everyone is different. Only 3 vendors carry primo as of now. Its exspensive but i think its a great aa bro. For getting lean

im going to try Primo if Drakon gets back to me, he needs to come on more

Paxton has it bro. Cheaper than drakon also, bro its mean shit i think we all been sleeping on it, if u buy now from paxton u buy 6 vials u get one free. They got sales just check there forum out bro. Glad help u. Ischus is a have it but he said 3 weeks. If i can help any my bros on here i will primo, is so smooth man u cant even feel it. I stuck it every other day i heard it takes alot of it. That could be wrong i dunno. I know im ripped as fuck

dirtyjoe said:
Paxton has it bro. Cheaper than drakon also, bro its mean shit i think we all been sleeping on it, if u buy now from paxton u buy 6 vials u get one free. They got sales just check there forum out bro. Glad help u. Ischus is a have it but he said 3 weeks. If i can help any my bros on here i will primo, is so smooth man u cant even feel it. I stuck it every other day i heard it takes alot of it. That could be wrong i dunno. I know im ripped as fuck
dirtyjoe
i like Paxton but Drak takes paypal lol. in going to pin ed 100 mg

Damn I might have to try it. Maybe I can try a test 400 and primo how many mgs do you do?
dirtyjoe said:
dirtyjoe

Prop and Npp together will be fine. Primo enhances any cycle you use it with. Clen and T3 would definitely help out the cutting fat, and adding Anavar or Winny would be a great finisher to the cycle. But, as mentioned, without diet being on point....just a waste of time.

Im running 400 test 400
600 tri tren
600 EQ
and 60mg var daily right now

Hating that my shirts got baggy on me but my definition is very clear and the wife is loving my physique. I've always been a swole up d-bol whore so this is all new to me lol

Always knew you were a whore ! 😛

halfnatty said:
Damn I might have to try it. Maybe I can try a test 400 and primo how many mgs do you do?
halfnatty
Like Tsizsmore said primo is a help any cycle. He also knows his shit also. Good dude an a cool ass admin. All this guys bro ars here to help each other. Another guy that knows alot about cycles an getting cut is Jshredz. Hes a actual body builder. Hes real cool pm him bro. Hell lead you the right way. If your a get primo paxton has a deal buy 6 bottles get 1 oil for free. You have to use the formate they tell you to use its not complacated. But you have to in subject say memorial sale, orherwise they might not give you the deal. All4muscle helped me an reminded me, go to paxton forum an it a tell you exactly how do the formate correct. Its just following directions basically. If you decide to get primo. Not knocking drakon. He is a good source also, he carrys primo also. 24hr rep they have primo also. But he is over seas. Paxton takes 5 business days at the most aint no waiting weeks lol. Paxton is fast an they ride with you the whole way till you receive your pack. Just info bro, if i can help u or anyone out ill do my best, the t400 it makes me blowed man. So i stay with prop. Stick eod. Sucks to stick like that. You need anything bro feel free pm man. Hope you get your cut cycle. I dunno if your a fan if hgh but i am. An i feel its helping me get cut. An primo i stick eod

Ya gotta love the staff And members at eg plus the vendors.
Not saying that cause I run it, but its really turned into what I wanted.
A close knit group of brothers, helping each another out.
Be it at the knowledgeable staff level. Or the member level
Or the numerous vendors willing to help bros out beyond making a buck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back