What would you be willing to pay for an old school gym?

Chicken_hawk

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Warning rant.

Anyway, most people who will be members at my gym are cool with all I'm doing, but I have a few friends who go to the gym who shall I say aren't as dedicated even if they think they are. First they tell me they are only paying $30 bucks and I'm like hell, I go to the same gym and pay 39. Then I tell them there is a annual improvement fee of 75 so now your at 46 then add 99 sign up fee and you're at 55/month. But people like to themselves and me saying they pay thirty.

Our rates will be 65 single or 55 each for married couple,student, first responder, vet. And, I'll take care of anyone will limited resources like a single mom etc. But, its a numbers game and I can't do this for less and make it worth it. It's not like I can quit my day job, this is a side gig because I love the iron game.

We have no contracts, pay month to month, no sign up, no annual fee, no bullshit! But, the few haters say, the price point is twice as much as other gyms and I'm like who? The CrossFit clubs that charge 150 for 3 hrs a week or the pling gym in NJ that gets $275 month? You can't compare apples with bananas.

Thanks for listening,
Hawk

if they want old school 65 aint bad its kinda like a mcdonalds cheeseburger compared to a steakhouse 1

If ur comparing it to a McDonald’s cheeseburger it’s definitely only worth scrap price that might even b to much. My .02

Lmao i thought grim post was the first post and was asking about a car what we thought it was worth then i scrolled up. I’m way to fucking high to b on here now apparently. Good weed. Check.

lmao eman

serious lifters def will appreciate an old school gym

That sounds like what I paid at a great powerhouse gym back in the day and all you had was the weights and serious lifters.... 🙂 Stick to your guns C_H!!

That sounds like what I paid at a great powerhouse gym back in the day and all you had was the weights and serious lifters.... 🙂 Stick to your guns C_H!!
ThorJust got a FB pm from some dude I don't know saying, I have been watching your progress and have been waiting years for a gym like this!

Looks like word is spreading.

Hawk

Just got a FB pm from some dude I don't know saying, I have been watching your progress and have been waiting years for a gym like this!

Looks like word is spreading.

Hawk
Chicken_hawkyou know many new gyms dont even have a bench, allow chalk and soooo much more. youll def have a base build from that

I pay 40€ a month which is more than those big gyms full of high tech machines but this one has all I need.

I recently went to Europe and went to a few very old school gyms. It was awesome. I even trained with a pro bodybuilder for an hour. It was so awesome.auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20181012_6c63bcc487de9dd757cf8f921dc1564f.webp

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20181012_ca1920be0c45ea347ec6f57ff6b2fb7a.webp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.