What you like best?

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hate deca. I always felt like I might as well just take more test. At least I never have to worry about progesterone sides. It never does what I'm trying to accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you're asking about dosing, I agree with that guy. If asking about tren or deca, tren. Tren is better than everything else combined, lol.

I have not ran deca in 15 years but lots of tren. I am adding deca to my cycle monday cant wait to see what happens hahaha

I'm a big fan of NPP. Never tried Deca (long ester). I tried Tren a couple times and didn't care for the sides. Actually just finished up an 18 week blast of 750 mg of Test and 450 mg of NPP a week. Very happy with the results.

Tren is like squats. The King.

Deca, for me, presents too many sides. I do like NPP.

Tren is like squats. The King.

Deca, for me, presents too many sides. I do like NPP.
HanzoWhat sides from deca? I really don't think I have ever had any sides from it and been running for around 3 years, I'm and off of course.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Deca always makes me feel me bloofy and puffy. When I hold water my BP rises. Happens every time. I tried diuretics but just didn't think the hassle was worth it.

Deca always makes me feel me bloofy and puffy. When I hold water my BP rises. Happens every time. I tried diuretics but just didn't think the hassle was worth it.
HanzoGotcha, you posted that 4 times....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.