WHAT YOU RATHER BE KNOWN AS IN THE GYM? THE NICE GUY OR THE ASSHOLE!!!!

jshredz

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This goes for men and women alike but I rarely just ever get the in between.
People think I'm either one the nicest people they ever met or they think I'm an asshole. Wtf.
A weeks back at my old gym I was taking to girl and she says to me "of my god your so cool nice guy I thought you were such a dick when I first met you" truth be told I don't remember meeting her the 1st time. But you get what I mean.
Then just Monday this guy that see's me at the gym says to me oh "it's cool you made it over here" then starts going on how he was shocked that one his buddies said I was an asshole and he said to him "are you kidding he's probably one of the nicest guy I ever met"
I guess maybe sometimes when I get into my zone I just don't notice being an asshole.
Of course now that some people think in such a nice guy I get way too many people trying to talk and ask for advice. I love helping people out but time is gold nowadays.
So what you guys think? Is it better just to shut everyone out and let the whole world think your just a dick? Or do you find yourself talking and giving people advice all the time??

this is why i like to exercise at home, the gyms a odd social place, you're either new and have to show your serious or you're a regular and required to encourage or give advice to people. I use to chat and if i saw someone was serious but needed a little encouragement id do it, but you cant spend three hours in there for a 1 hour 20 min work out

This is what I mean Right now at my new gym I'm getting my workouts in faster cause I don't know that many people yet.
But at my old gym I almost felt obligated to chat and help others.

If the headset is on then I go to work. I don't socialize...I don't talk and I don't smile. Head down and I bust my ass. So I'm sure I come across as a dick. But once I pit down the weights and turn off the tunes...I will gladly talk and laugh and give advice. Most are shocked to see this side of me. They are pleasantly surprised.

The girls at the front desk call me "The angry guy". A lot of times I'm so in the zone, I don't return smiles, waves etc. If there is a dude socializing and hitting on the front desk girls and I need to sign in, I just push past him like he is not there.... I feel alpha as Fuck!

mig139 said:
The girls at the front desk call me "The angry guy". A lot of times I'm so in the zone, I don't return smiles, waves etc. If there is a dude socializing and hitting on the front desk girls and I need to sign in, I just push past him like he is not there.... I feel alpha as Fuck!
mig139
Mig you need a hug bro. Jk Lol
I get it brotha, your in the zone let nothing stand in your way.

Dude is an amazing feeling! I honestly never had this feeling on any cycle before! I see changes daily! Tren A/NPP is the Food of the Gods!!!!!

Most people that I have finally opened up with say that they thought I was an ass until we talked. There are a few that I will socialize with at the gym but once the weights are loaded, it's time to go to work. Bullshitting turns into a bad day at the gym for me and if I'm going to spend the time to go, I'm going to get something out of it.

Im a nice guy I just look so serious in the gym. I talk to few people before and after a lifting but rarely during. What do be people think of me???? Probably, there goes one tough asshole 🙂

Pretty sure I fit in the asshole catagory 8)

Like lastnight there were two other guys talking to my partner that compete and he got sucked in, I dont take my head phones out what 1 min and say if you guys are going to stand there and talk please move so I can finish my workout...asshole move or not I had a pump and was not goiung to lose it over bullshit.

I dont mind talking to guys but when I'm working out, headphones in, and just a nod or a fist bump is really all your getting from me...

I cant workout unless i have music which means no one aporoaches me unless they eant to jump into a set. I give my full attention to women but I dont look at anyone but the weights.

i am always a nice guy. probably too nice

Ive been thought of as both of those from time to time but never really think of it either way.As long as they know me as the "OWNER" LOL

mig139 said:
mig139
I just walk around them.

I prefer to go unnoticed if at all possible. Just get my workout in and get out of there.

Yeah I usually dont socialize unless I go with friends or my girl. Too busy lately

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.