What's a good dosage or winny?

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's a good dosage or winny and proper protocol for taking it....times of day.

Looking to lean up obliviously, I'm cruising on test and I'll get on this for 6-7 weeks before I blast again in Feb.

Also, I know joints dry up on winny and thing else I should be worried about, and what can I do to help with joints. I'm talking gluecosmine for joints.

I didn't get the dry joint thang myself

The dry joint thing doesn't happen to everyone, but it is definitely something to be on the look out for. Winny is supposed to dry you out, which is why it makes for a good finisher in a pre contest stack. Start at 50mg ed, some take it more, some less. It doesn't take as long as Var to kick in, so you'll have an idea if you need to supplement with some Npp or not.

For wini 50mgs daily! It works for me mane! 5 on 2 off mane! ;D

50mg every day,for 4 weeks will have you dry hard and vascular for sure. It's good stuff. Never dried my joints but it would definitely tense up my forearm when straightening my arm every time lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.