TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I saw a real cool commercial where a bunch of guys all get out of different cars, drinking beers, laughing, and having a good time.......when they all turn around and walk into the cemetery, to toast one of their fallen friends. Partying over his grave and remembering him. It was pretty cool

TSizemore said:
I saw a real cool commercial where a bunch of guys all get out of different cars, drinking beers, laughing, and having a good time.......when they all turn around and walk into the cemetery, to toast one of their fallen friends. Partying over his grave and remembering him. It was pretty cool
TSizemore
Lmao !!! WTF BRO !!!

I'm gonna spend this memorial day weekend thinking about my son who is being deployed on Monday , Memorial Day of all days. He's headed to the Persian Gulf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Off monday and the rest of the week actually. wife having surgery tuesday and will be taking care of her all week. not much of a vacation but at leas i don't have to be at work.

Forget u guys goin out , BBQING and shit , I'm working !!!

Paulrockr said:
I'm gonna spend this memorial day weekend thinking about my son who is being deployed on Monday , Memorial Day of all days. He's headed to the Persian Gulf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Paulrockr
Dam. Sorry to hear that. I hope he has a safe tour so we can all be here safe at our homes. I can't say enough how much me and my family appreciate the soldiers who VOLUNTEER to serve our country to keep this place safe. You must be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sent a prayer and a thank you to my dad for all he gave and then spent the long weekend enjoying ourselves. Swam in some ice cold spring water. Tons of grilled food. Hours of disc golf. More food. Watched Glory. More food.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.