What's for supper

She doesn't me to lick her box 🙁 Wonder if she'd mind me licking her friend's box 😛
On that note, I may be lucky to get a peanut butter sandwich for dinner now.

Wabbitt said:
She doesn't me to lick her box 🙁 Wonder if she'd mind me licking her friend's box 😛
Wabbitt

HA! AHAHAHAHahaha.. Wabbs battery fell out of his computer right as he posted this and now it won't come back on! Instant Karma..

given the amount I eat, Im really not sure what qualifies as supper anymore. My last meal is as big as the other 7...

ViolentSlaughter said:
Wabbitt said:
Wabbitt

HA! AHAHAHAHahaha.. Wabbs battery fell out of his computer right as he posted this and now it won't come back on! Instant Karma..

lmao thats funny

Oh man, we had roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes, and gravy last night. Damn I love turkey!

Corned beef brisket with potatoes and carrots and egg noodles.

I'd gladly bring you some, I have no clue where you live! I could mail it but I'm not sure it will keep..

Broiled fish and steamed veggies

Horrible microwave stuff.. Idk even know how to describe the horror..

nothing, maybe some coffee :/

6 oz Flank Steak, 8 oz red potatoes (home fried), every night! Except cheat night

Only had one piece of pizza still full from lunch I had taco del mar and its sitting tough right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.