Whats going on here ?

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Why can't I access the sources ? It logs me out says I can't get in ? i have no problems on the board with anyone I'm aware of ? I do owe an apology to someone for missing his pm way late I checked couple times for a response then got busy and was not on for about 2 weeks. Still I owe nobody anything I'm always 100%

did you try cleaning your cache?

Its nothing we caused

I think its my tablet Grim. Working w everything else phone desktop etc

you are three months behind on your dues. JK, same has happened to me in the past before I cleared my cache bro

Dago said:
Why can't I access the sources ? It logs me out says I can't get in ? i have no problems on the board with anyone I'm aware of ? I do owe an apology to someone for missing his pm way late I checked couple times for a response then got busy and was not on for about 2 weeks. Still I owe nobody anything I'm always 100%
Dago
Wth you think man? your freak status is not high enough to be looking at that stuff,get over it...Don't come on here posting no,why can't I cry baby shiz no more or im gonna make you newb status and you can barely see the chat box from there..hahahahahaha j/k hope you got it all worked out...

Your reach around technique was lacking. Until you get rid of the callouses.....Lith said you were being regulated! 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.