whats tapatalk?

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Do I have to down load it or its on here? I wanna knlw how I can post pics im not very computer savy

tapa is for phones, it is both on the forum and needed for phones to use.

for pics simply click the
Attachments and other options

and select browse. Or you can also use the gallery found on the bottom nav bar.

Ok im gonna try to figure it out I wanna add the pics to my post yesterday on my blood work

Its the shit......that's what it is!....lol

Seriously check into it......its great,!

Tapa 4 works perfect here. Now you can't send or read PMs because tapa does not support the encryption.

The only thing in tapa that doesn't work is subscribed threads cause we have a different setup for that. Use bookmarks for threads you wanna revisit often.

Damn I'm behind I thought tapa2 was the new one ... Thanks Rock now I feel like the people on the cell phone commercials

Paulrockr said:
Damn I'm behind I thought tapa2 was the new one ... Thanks Rock now I feel like the people on the cell phone commercials
PaulrockrPaul you are right. Tapa 2 is the latest. I messed that up. Must have been thinking iPhone 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.