What's the best Multi Vitamin

SoCal

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
So I've always taken ON in the past... about to be done with my container... What does everyone like to take - and do you take the full dose on the label (i.e., 3 horse pills 20x a day?) or do you just pop one or two per day?

I hear a lot of people like Orange Triad ...

Give me your two cents so I can get some by end of day 🙂

Thanks vitamin dudes

As a funny aside - someone asked me if I'm on Vitamin S... I had no clue what they were talking about... then they gave the nudge and were like - you know S... Steroids... Sometimes I think I should have been born blond...

ON's multi-vitamin is the shit, I only take one a day w fish oil !!! Works good for me . And Milk Thistle b4 bed !!!

I like orange triad! IMO its the best deal on the market and it includes a solid dose of joint support-great all in one. Just add some fish opil and your there.

Right now I'm takin Liquid Dbol , so I want some type of liver support

Life extension mix from life extension.. literally the best and most complete multi vitamin, mineral and antioxidant on the market. Its what I have all my athletes use. The nfl guys love it.

homegrown said:
Life extension mix from life extension.. literally the best and most complete multi vitamin, mineral and antioxidant on the market. Its what I have all my athletes use. The nfl guys love it.
homegrown
thanks - know off hand who has it cheapest? thanks

Amazon rocks!

SoCal said:
So I've always taken ON in the past... about to be done with my container... What does everyone like to take - and do you take the full dose on the label (i.e., 3 horse pills 20x a day?) or do you just pop one or two per day?

I hear a lot of people like Orange Triad ...

Give me your two cents so I can get some by end of day 🙂

Thanks vitamin dudes
SoCal
50mg anadrol with a flintstone, MAKES ME FEEL GREAT1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.