whats too much?

misterB

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
got this off another forum, same question here, is this going too far or did he nail it . Im sure its not healthy but damn to be there for a week on contest day. id do it

Attachments

• a92283d4a4bcabbb77bc6b5483f12228.webp
    a92283d4a4bcabbb77bc6b5483f12228.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 108
Love it. His back is the most shredded I have ever seen. Andreas Muzner is smiling from above.

There is no way he can stay that lean year round, right? Can't be too healthy? Body needs some fats and that looks like 0.02% haha. Very impressive though. Would be amazing to say you've been that lean before with muscle mass. Huge accomplishment.

Nobody can stay that lean year round, it is actually impossible to do (and maintain health)
That being said....He Friggin Nailed it!!!!! Not only is he the leanest I've ever seen a competitor, but his conditioning (which tells the real story) is off the charts!

That right there fellas, while gear is definitely involved, is what dietary compliance and consistent iron work looks like!

That's some gnarly commitment there! Amazing to see - not an ideal aesthetic on the back... a feat nonetheless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.