Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Glad to be here guys.
For those of you that don't know me I'm a competitive amateur bodybuilder and I do my own prep and diet. I'm always willing to help brothers out whenever I can and share what I have learned thru years of experience and research.
I have become more active in a few select forums in the last year. I'm a straight up bro and you'll get no drama from me.
Recently I have a very hectic work schedule so I haven't been able to post as much as I like to. But whenever I can I will post to share my experience with others and learn from what the other members have to offer. Gotta keep learning in this game!!

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

jshredz is a freaking Beast!!! this dude just killed it at his last show.
Glad you're here brother!!

Looking forward to getting a little bit of that knowledge...welcome home.

Thanks everyone. Great to see a lot of good bros here

Jshredz

jshredz said:
Glad to be here guys.
For those of you that don't know me I'm a competitive amateur bodybuilder and I do my own prep and diet. I'm always willing to help brothers out whenever I can and share what I have learned thru years of experience and research.
I have become more active in a few select forums in the last year. I'm a straight up bro and you'll get no drama from me.
Recently I have a very hectic work schedule so I haven't been able to post as much as I like to. But whenever I can I will post to share my experience with others and learn from what the other members have to offer. Gotta keep learning in this game!!

Jshredz
jshredz
Welcome to the board my friend. Nice to have you here.

HAHAHA!! what up bro!!! This dude is in beast mode year round. Shredz should change his name to Stone cold bad ass...
Glad you made it over bro!!

HARD AT IT said:
HAHAHA!! what up bro!!! This dude is in beast mode year round. Shredz should change his name to Stone cold bad ass...
Glad you made it over bro!!
HARD AT IT
Lol. What's up bro!..
I still have to sit home and navigate thru the site. Hoping to spend some quality time when I get back from vacation.

Jshredz

jshredz said:
Lol. What's up bro!..
I still have to sit home and navigate thru the site. Hoping to spend some quality time when I get back from vacation.

Jshredz
jshredzShredz, you gotta post up some pics when you get back. I never saw any stage pics from the show, only the prep pics

RockShawn said:
Shredz, you gotta post up some pics when you get back. I never saw any stage pics from the show, only the prep pics
RockShawn
Here is a few I have saved on my phone.
Hope this works. Getting on plane right now

Jshredz

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.