georgiaboi87

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Man glad to be here. Just wanted to say thanks for the Invite im glad be part of eg looks like a great board

Just kick back, get used to the board ( there's a ton of options and different apps you can play with) and enjoy. There will be plenty of bro's on later. Everyone is in church right now (just kidding, probably hung over!). 😉

Glad to see allot of solid ex BOP members here also Thanks to my Brother BIGBOSS for looking out for me

Yes!! BIGBOSS for 3 (in my Marv Albert voice) I am glad you made it Georgiaboi87! My long time personal friend.
Wish I was there to see what MOMS was cooking today bro! Welcome to EG!

Glad to see you made it here. We are trying to leave no one behind.

Need a commercial... For 75 bucks a day, u too can sponsor a gym freak.. that money will go towards their food and gear.. we are trying not to leave no gym freaks behind! Lol

from my outdated pos phone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.