What's you best cycle

jolter604

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How is going EG hope everyone is good. I been looking around at some logs but I know some of you are on cycles and not logging. If you got some time add some input please .

Alright so I just finished a basic
Test c 500
Npp 300
Master p 300
Aromasin .5 e3d
Some 30 mg pre workout anavar first 40 days.

I feel like I got a lot out of it even work in the heat and over time.

So as far as you guys what are you running and is it doing you good?
And what your favorite stacks???

I feel like we need a juiced off scientist to make some new compounds Adobe_Express_20230926_2026250_1.webp

Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com

I like the following
100 mg Test P, Mast P, Tren A eod
250 mg EQ EOD
Topped off with a dab of long ester test and tren
Sdrol starter

I like the following
100 mg Test P, Mast P, Tren A eod
250 mg EQ EOD
Topped off with a dab of long ester test and tren
Sdrol starter
GRIMI remember I was pinning 150mg cut mix eod and that's when I had a crazy six pack and I was not eating good. That cut stack at 100-150 feels way better then
Test e 500
TREN e 400
Master e 400
Any day.
But you might kick a random person's ass .

Thanks for the response Grim, nice seeing the same names around as long or longer then myself.

u know, i think my best cycle where ive improved my physique the best was actually a deca-test-dbol cycle. as much as i love tren with the strength gains and sex drive and all that and vasculatiry, def doesnt add as much mass on me as deca/test does.. still prefer anything with tren tho.. def my fave compound lol

u know, i think my best cycle where ive improved my physique the best was actually a deca-test-dbol cycle. as much as i love tren with the strength gains and sex drive and all that and vasculatiry, def doesnt add as much mass on me as deca/test does.. still prefer anything with tren tho.. def my fave compound lol
kragonThat is an old-school classic, had amazing results myself.

Test
Deca
Dbol

Or

Test
Deca
Winny

Or

Test
TREN
Masteron

3 of the most used cycles I have seen in threads .

I always liked npp over deca
But TREN e is better for me then TREN ace...

I also recently discovered dhb is pretty good . I am good with pip but my homie was always adding a cc of masteron to reduce the pip

Test
Deca
Dbol

Or

Test
Deca
Winny

Or

Test
TREN
Masteron

3 of the most used cycles I have seen in threads .

I always liked npp over deca
But TREN e is better for me then TREN ace...

I also recently discovered dhb is pretty good . I am good with pip but my homie was always adding a cc of masteron to reduce the pip

jolter604I know I love tren E over tren A lol.. a lot of people hate it because the sides last longer when u get off but it aint that bad for me tbh.. pluss less pinning.. some days i just done feel like pinning .. I do mix a tad of tren A with the tren E to kick it into gear tho lol.. I also love Mast. P.. need to give Mast E a try, havent done the longer ester fo that yet..

I know I love tren E over tren A lol.. a lot of people hate it because the sides last longer when u get off but it aint that bad for me tbh.. pluss less pinning.. some days i just done feel like pinning .. I do mix a tad of tren A with the tren E to kick it into gear tho lol.. I also love Mast. P.. need to give Mast E a try, havent done the longer ester fo that yet..
kragon Curious what just 200 mg TREN e would do to me at 45

im same age, not sure what just 200 will do but 400 makes me strong but makes me get tendonitis haha
kragonI did 200 mg before and I was switching from npp to TREN e because I had a random vial. I decided to just do 200 and I felt great and was feeling better then the npp.
So next run I tried 300 and that was it

I remember doing 800 test 600 master e 400 TREN e and 20mg superdrol .

I was trying I finger my wife's ass every other minute. She was about to sign me up for counseling

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.