Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Who loves and who? What is your experience with A bombs and how did it make you feel.
Personally I felt like shit on a cycle and never ran it again especially since that is when I noticed most the bad side affects I had never experienced before.....(I do like Dbol). Drol made me very bloated and uncomfortable, never had BP problems until adrol, it is my most disliked aas of all, I have ran most orals even halotestin and everything set well with me accept abombs.

Does anyone even use drol with all the other, great fast acting orals out like msten etc.....

I'm a fan but haven't run it in a long time. It was great for strength gains and didn't cause the lower back pumps like dbol. I did bloat on it but that didn't bother me as I was lifting for strength and not looks.

I like it at 50mg/day. Great pumps but I have to eat alot or feel hypo. Quick strength gains as well

to me its good, not as strong as sdrol
id say my 3rd fav oral
sdrol, phera, adrol

Thanks for your input my bro's, I guess I am just one of those people that it doesn't set well with but dbol does my body good.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.