Whats your favorite contest prep stack

Heavyduty

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Looking to compete in march ...
Sitting at 224 at 5'9 decently lean 8-10% bf... If you had 8 -10 weeks prep time to make,weight at 198 ..what would you run ??
I am,thinking trest ace,tren ace high msteron p ..var with halo and proviron at the end ..dnp run in January possibly ..I currently lift 2 1/2 3hrs a,sesh ...have just implemeted a 8/16 intermittent fasting schedule as well ...I'm very dedicated and would appreciate any more experienced competitors opinion ..I have included a pic,of how I setup my diet ...please critique

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-21-01-04-23.webp
    Screenshot_2017-12-21-01-04-23.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 13
if you're already lean id skip DNP, not sure it will push you past the 8-9 % id stick to diet control

for contest id go with what you mentioned, test . tren, mast with some anavar and the last 2 weeks id add halo , use the proviron the whole time to elevate free test

Skip the DNP. No need at this point.

Tren Ace, Test Prop, Mast Prop is my goto contest stack, with Anavar or Winstrol.

Now just lock down your diet and stay consistent with it. Gradually cut the carbs and fats down with more emphasis on the fats

Honestly, I'm not a fan of a split diet during prep. A combination between your low and high days would work better for the shredding phase. Take the higher protein, the lower fat, and in between for the carbs.

With low calories days combined with high calorie days, your body won't maximize fat burning for the short term, high output goal.

Ah no that was just a guideline for me to go by man ... Only thing I will do,like that is low low no on carbs

Looking to compete in march ...
Sitting at 224 at 5'9 decently lean 8-10% bf... If you had 8 -10 weeks prep time to make,weight at 198 ..what would you run ??
I am,thinking trest ace,tren ace high msteron p ..var with halo and proviron at the end ..dnp run in January possibly ..I currently lift 2 1/2 3hrs a,sesh ...have just implemeted a 8/16 intermittent fasting schedule as well ...I'm very dedicated and would appreciate any more experienced competitors opinion ..I have included a pic,of how I setup my diet ...please critique
Heavyduty
I’m currently competing in March as well my current cycle is

Super supplements-
Test p 100mg (eod)
Mast p 100mg (eod)
Tren a. 100mg. (eod)
Arimidex 25mg (eod)
Sermorelin W/GHRP2 3mg (ed)

Then adding in at 6 weeks
Clen
Var
Win
Proviron

I’m on a ver aggressive carb cycle as well

3 low days at 100 carbs
1 high day at 800 carbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently competing in March as well my current cycle is

Super supplements-
Test p 100mg (eod)
Mast p 100mg (eod)
Tren a. 100mg. (eod)
Arimidex 25mg (eod)
Sermorelin W/GHRP2 3mg (ed)

Then adding in at 6 weeks
Clen
Var
Win
Proviron

I’m on a ver aggressive carb cycle as well

3 low days at 100 carbs
1 high day at 800 carbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gearhead2017800 carbs.... Yep, that's aggressive! I was doing 500, and that was a grind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.