Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I like pwo s for that lo day when you need a push or for a breakthru. I have used most all in my time. My favorite as of late would be Inject Tbol. When I need a really big push Inject Drol/tren mix is the balls. I have been thinking about Halotestin as a periodic Pwo. Thoughts on that?

HALO but been years

I'm interested to hear about PreWO's too. I've used redline extreme for years and to be honest I don't think it does much of anything for me anymore.

I'm interested to hear about PreWO's too. I've used redline extreme for years and to be honest I don't think it does much of anything for me anymore.
BrotherIron True that is a preworkout but I am talking about the REAL ones only ex Tren base TNE etc. Anabolic ones!

True that is a preworkout but I am talking about the REAL ones only ex Tren base TNE etc. Anabolic ones!
Supernaut
I tried Halo long time ago and didn't get much from it but it was probably bunk. I had a friend who would take suspension and it worked well for him but I never tried it.

I had a TrNE/TNE mix once that was great for pre-workout. Been years ago though. I’ve got a few halo’s laying around a buddy gave me. I need to give them a shot. Never tried halo before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.