Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
about lifting?

Mine is either the rest needed as I get hardly any or the food needed to be consumed I still struggle and eat nowhere near what I should

the eating. i struggle to eat as much to make consistent gains. and the injuries---always injured in some for or another.

I dabbled in bodybuilding for a couple years on my early 20s. I quickly realized I was more suited to Powerlifting and have always loved eating. Now I’m in my late 40s and have just come to grips with the reality of food. I have lost close to 40lbs. I wish I could still lift like I did 25yrs ago but I have accepted that those days are behind me. So for me I hate the old injuries stacked up one on another. Getting old and just wearing out your joints.

I dabbled in bodybuilding for a couple years on my early 20s. I quickly realized I was more suited to Powerlifting and have always loved eating. Now I’m in my late 40s and have just come to grips with the reality of food. I have lost close to 40lbs. I wish I could still lift like I did 25yrs ago but I have accepted that those days are behind me. So for me I hate the old injuries stacked up one on another. Getting old and just wearing out your joints.
CB1i hear u bro ill never lift close to what i once did, just gotta adapt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.