Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Tons of studies, scientific sites, med sites etc say it exists but proper term metabolic adaption.

Now so called guru's saying it's a complete myth.

What's your thoughts?...

Metabolic Adaptation is a real thing.... There are two processes affecting the body... A Stressor and; in turn, an Adaptation. That's it!....all functions of the body are a result of these two processes. Metabolic Adaptation is a function of a consistent stressor, e.g., lack of adequate calories (stressor) There's obviously much more that I can elaborate on, volumes, but, this is the simplest and most complete description.

Metabolic Adaptation is a real thing.... There are two processes affecting the body... A Stressor and; in turn, an Adaptation. That's it!....all functions of the body are a result of these two processes. Metabolic Adaptation is a function of a consistent stressor, e.g., lack of adequate calories (stressor) There's obviously much more that I can elaborate on, volumes, but, this is the simplest and most complete description.
TSizemoreAgreed but I'm seeing so many so called gurus saying it's a myth its nuts!

If there's anyone who is living proof of Metabolic Adaptation..... You would be at the top of that list! Funny how so called experts create studies or publish papers only based on their own pre conceived notions. Or, how they design studies so the outcome proves their preconceived notion. I'd rather "live and learn"..then "read and dream" 😉

If there's anyone who is living proof of Metabolic Adaptation..... You would be at the top of that list! Funny how so called experts create studies or publish papers only based on their own pre conceived notions. Or, how they design studies so the outcome proves their preconceived notion. I'd rather "live and learn"..then "read and dream" 😉
TSizemorelol ive just always needed lower cals every attempt at more yes i gain mad muscle but lots of fat plus so hard for me to choke down enough cals of quality food

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.