When a rep leaves a vendor

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
As a curious member Id thought I would ask a question.
If a reputable source loses one of its very best reps does this affect anything in which "I" as a member need to worry about especially when they are my source of the future?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

it shouldnt but its always something you have to think about
Normally they are only after the big fish but they do use little fish to get big fish

crumbs can always be a concern why its best to minimize

Lets say a rep gets pinched for something, he may hand over records which should have been removed
LE however wants to go up the ladder not down, the rep knows more than you

my 2 cents

seen situations where reps quit or "retired" and soon there after the vendor was scamming or gone!.. so a rep stepping down can be a bad sign. he may know something we don't!

krustus said:
seen situations where reps quit or "retired" and soon there after the vendor was scamming or gone!.. so a rep stepping down can be a bad sign. he may know something we don't!
krustus
Very good and true wasnt looking at the question from that view

often its just the rep dont have time anymore, changes jobs etc but something to think about

It's not always bad when rep leaves but it isnt a good sign generally. Could be leaving for other reasons of course but usually it's a sign things going down hill soon.

So how can I ask this just as simple as it gets.. V rep left and I dealt w him in past but recently he stepped down. I had prior transactions and it was so smoothe. Shall I be worried as I know this vendor is not only on here.

Have to say this all4 was a great rep
Verick is solid as they come rep or not

OK thanks Grim I jus thought id ask especially when it comes to business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.