When does everyone take their ancilliaries and estrogen blockers etc?

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Basically when do you take your either aromasin, arimidex, and or nolva, how much and how often and what parts of the day????

And why?

I generally start Nolva 2x a day at the beginning of my cycles. Then I add Aroma (preferably) about 2 weeks later. Dose dependent on any sides I'm having. If sides start to get away from me, or I don't have Aromasin, it's straight to caber.

TSizemore said:
I generally start Nolva 2x a day at the beginning of my cycles. Then I add Aroma (preferably) about 2 weeks later. Dose dependent on any sides I'm having. If sides start to get away from me, or I don't have Aromasin, it's straight to caber.
TSizemore
what is your timing, when throughout the day big guy? Thats what I'm trying to compare

I take aroma and caber at night with my post workout meal or shake and nolva in the mornings when needed. Might just be in my head but for some reason I feel tired when I take aroma in the am.

I take Aromasin 12.5mg at 6am and 12.5mg at 6pm ED.

If I feel the need to take caber while running High doses of Tren or Deca I take .5mg at Night before bed E3D only if needed though.

TSizemore said:
TSizemore
What makes caber a substitute for Aromasin?

tbonexl said:
You should have everything before hand. Excuses, excuses...

Caber and Aromasin aren't even the same thing man! Lol
tbonexl
Mick said:
Prove that please? Aro/Stane is easy to get, Caber orals domestic? Hook me up!
Ok...guess I should have been a little clearer. Tbone, you're absolutely right...Always try to have everything on hand before your cycle begins. I miscalculated on my last cycle and didn't have any Aromasin. Now, to the second statement (which isn't quoted here)...No, Aroma and Caber are two completely different creatures. What I should have added in my post was, ALL my cycles always have either Tren, Deca, or Npp....So, in my case, Caber is a definite go to if things start to get wonky. I can trust Caber to knock out my sides SUPER quick.

And, thirdly, MICK...Aromasin is real easy to get. Paxton and EGH both carry it. I think DYEL does too...but, I had a situation where I needed something almost overnight...it was for my last show....and All4muscle in his "true to help out a brother ways" had some caber that he shipped to me in a rush as a favor. So, it was quite readily available for me, without having to place an order to someone to reach minimums and go through Money exchanging and order emails and all that stuff..........that's what I meant by "Available"

Sorry, if I confused some of you...didn't mean to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.