When to drop injectables

biggio

Recruit
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
When do most of y'all stop using injectables peak week? I know that you can run proviron, winstrol tabs, halo until the day of the show. When do you drop primo, tren, Masteron and test suspension??? Any advice and help would be appreciated.

It depends on the ester.

Enth/cyp.......have long esters so you wouldn't start your PCT typically 3 weeks after last injection. Ace esters are very short......2-3 days after last injection.

When do most of y'all stop using injectables peak week? I know that you can run proviron, winstrol tabs, halo until the day of the show. When do you drop primo, tren, Masteron and test suspension??? Any advice and help would be appreciated.
biggioBack when I use to compete I would run my trenbolone and Mastron through the show even. They don't hold water at all. I would drop your test a week out or more depending on how much your using. And your correct on the orals. And you can carb load an hour out from stage. But with the carb loading I would suggest trying it out at home several times first so you know how your body responds and looks after carb loading.
Best of luck and let us know how everything turns out and post some pics from the show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.