When to PCT

Y

YamahaRc24

I have been a little too prone to gyno lately it seems, puffyness and soreness. I usually start Nolva during the last two weeks of my cycles, Should i sooner or right when the symtoms start? And if they start early in the cycle do I keep running nolva the whole way??
Usual cycle:
Test eth or cyp 600-650weekly
Dbol 50mgs daily first 5 weeks

Thanks guys

What are you running during your cycle for estrogen? Adex or aromasin are best.

If you're susceptible to Gyno or other symptoms, then you should be running some kind of AI during your cycle. If symptoms show up early in your cycle, there's no reason not to run Nolva simultaneously. Run it when the symptoms start and carry it through the cycle.

TSizemore said:
If you're susceptible to Gyno or other symptoms, then you should be running some kind of AI during your cycle. If symptoms show up early in your cycle, there's no reason not to run Nolva simultaneously. Run it when the symptoms start and carry it through the cycle.
TSizemoreYep start your serm or AI when you start your cycle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.