When You Train

MP3 player all the way dude. If I don't people will chew my ear off and I'd never get in a good workout.

There are some people in the gym that I avoid like the plague because they'll corner me and talk.....and talk.....and talk......drives me nuts.

That is annoying, I usually keep my head down and music cranked transitioning between workout areas... unless some hottie needs a spot 😛

I have my phone with my wireless ear buds!!!
There’s some people at the gym that just love to talk , even now with the whole social distancing thing. I try to just keep shit moving and get my workout in.

phone with bluetooth
gym plays GOOD music depending on crowd

Same here wireless headphones are you spotify or Pandora with my favorite jams to work out to.

I bring a battered old Samsung Android phone with music playlists on a memory card and wireless headphones but do have an even older Sandisk mp3 player with wired headphones as a backup.

My gym's music sucks 🙂

I have an mp3 player in car that does bluetooth I really should start using tbh
But phone so much better! Plus my gym access card tucked inbetween phone and phone case

If I listen to the music at my gym , I’d lose my head. Sometimes they play the stupidest shit !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back