where can i find

C

chris32

guys i have 2 carts of finaplix but the 2 places i used to get the kits aren't up. 1 says temporarily closed and the other says account suspended. i really need a 4g kit a.s.a.p. anybody know where i can get one?

you'll probably have to buy the items that would be in the kit separately. Googling med lab supplies or sterile whatman filters may bring up places with most of what you need, it'll just take a little more work picking everything out.

for the kit or supplies to make the kit? have the pellets already

the solution to break down the pellets. not sure if its just ba or ba bb mix then the oil filters sterile sealed jug to put in finished product 5 & 10 cc syringes

Gotcha. Let me me look around you might have to buy all the supplies seperate.

Generally the 'magic solution' also contains guiacol as well, but it is not a necessity. You can make tren with ba/bb. Guiacol will allow for higher mg/ml to be possible, of course so will eo.... and eo is a better choice of chemical to be putting in your body, imo...

4g KIT = You will need %2 Benzyl Alcohol(.8 ml) and %18 Benzyl Benzonate(7.2ml) for the "magical solution" to dissolve the pellets. I use grapeseed oil for my carrier oil. 4g of powder(pellets) takes up 3.2 ml in volume. So add up your BA, BB and your powder volume and you come out with 11.2 ml. Subtract that from 40ml and you will have 29.8 ml of grapeseed oil you will rouphly need. Possibly a little more bc you will lose some volume filtering out the binding agents in the pills. Plus make sure you have 2 whatman syringe filters preferably .45um. Follow the hombrew directions that im hoping you already have with these numbers and you should be just fine. Get your ba and bb and gso from medlabs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.