where can i get t3 and clen tabs?

Egh is domestic and has all that if you like liquids , maybe some tabs go ask

Kai will have it to you in a week and all pharma , no domestic but worth it

Sciroxx has some pharma clen and t-3 and we have some USA domestic

Just might have some T-3 and Clen sitting around.

T-3 with Clen will allow you to drop to zero carbs without the your system shutting down. Equals massive weight loss.

Hogslayer said:
T-3 with Clen will allow you to drop to zero carps without the your system shutting down. Equals massive weight loss.
Hogslayer
I assume your saying carbs... Where are you getting this from.... I dont care what your taking your body is going to want some carbs. Zero carbs for more than a day or so... Good luck even with clens ability to supress appetite. The above statement simply is not true.

Thank you guys for all the info! Hope you guys are all doing well

LittleTom said:
I assume your saying carbs... Where are you getting this from.... I dont care what your taking your body is going to want some carbs. Zero carbs for more than a day or so... Good luck even with clens ability to supress appetite. The above statement simply is not true.
LittleTom
Sorry for the confusion let me be a little bit more specific. I have a tendency to not fully explain myself.
Monday through Friday-ZERO CARBS.
Saturday and Sunday- LEAN MEATS AND LIGHT CARBS and possibly one cheat meal such as pizza or ice cream two of my favorites. Weekend carb intake should obviously be adjusted depending on the individual and workout regimen. Ketosis is not a fun ordeal and their is no one size fits all. This formula is tried and true. Extremely difficult to follow but works like magic. I'm sitting at 206lbs as we speak but have cut down to 154lbs from 185lbs to make weight. Cutting is a science & one that I'm very familiar with. Try it for yourself and I can guarantee after a few minor adjustments you will be happy with the results.

johnsonl3872 said:
How do I get a list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
johnsonl3872
Go to the forum section. You will see a list of vendors. Click on Drakon and you should see a bunch of threads and a sticky of his list

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.