Where i am at, NOT where i wanna be.

killinit88

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I need A LOT of work, I suck at making diets as you can see with my BF.... I might start working with HG if the funds allow it here soon, i sure could use the help. Let me know what you guys think.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Don't diet, bulk , dick cheese !!! But I like bulking!!! Ur a monster bro !!!

thick arms..

You look good to me bro big arms. Homegrown definitely can get you where u wanna be I say im following his diet about 80% not his fault mine and just with his advice ive dropped 10lbs in a few weeks im at my strongest right now. He broke it down and really taught me how to eat I didnt quite get it before.

You got solid foundation for a serious physique just need to get diet in check and I assure you that Homegrown can get you there!

49ER said:
really taught me how to eat I didnt quite get it before.
49ERopen mouth, insert food, chew, swallow!

killinit88 said:
I need A LOT of work, I suck at making diets as you can see with my BF.... I might start working with HG if the funds allow it here soon, i sure could use the help. Let me know what you guys think.
killinit88
Brother killinit88 them some big guns you got there bro! Stay motivated get that diet down and
go BEASTMODE! I to have a small issue with dieting. It's hard for us BIG guys! We are in it together!
I support you bro!

BIGBOSS said:
Brother killinit88 them some big guns you got there bro! Stay motivated get that diet down and
go BEASTMODE! I to have a small issue with dieting. It's hard for us BIG guys! We are in it together!
I support you bro!
BIGBOSS
BigBoss based on the photos you post the only problem you might have with a diet is chipping a tooth on the steel plates you are chewing up in the gym!

Killinit88, you are looking large man! Let HG work on that diet and you'll look like a monster. We trying to get mine in check now!!

Great start!!

I just signed up w/ HG and i have been packing it on bro. My nums are already going up and i am just cruising. Well worth the money for sure. He will take you were you want to be for sure!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.