Where the hell

Isn't he in Puerto Rico?

I believe they are the same person.... That's why they fight so much...

Yes I miss 40 pages of worthless crap being posted everyday. I do miss Hanzo though. Guy tells it like it is. FIST isnt that bad either 😉

Haha love me some fist post! Always interesting to me. He said in a post we was going on vacation with the family to see the in laws in Puerto rico.

blasson said:
I beg to differ. He's a good bro with good knowledge. Always makes thus board interesting with his reads and debates.
blasson
Yea I like FIST too.

No one said where Hanzo is? It's been 5 weeks since he's posted.

Yea this is the only board I participate on now. Was on another one and got banned for receiving bunk gear (with proof) and doing the right thing by bringing it to the sponsors attention via private msg and he called me a fucking reverse scammer and banned me. When I post nothing but positive shit on every other sponsor I buy from but I'm a reverse scam on a 400$ order? Gtfo. So this is my home and I have dream for my gh needs and very good sponsors here for aas. No reason to go else where.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.