F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Damn Ive been gone for a year and I think I took everyone with me!! Damn,where is everyone?? Whats the matter,the boards just not the same without me?????

Come on bitches.....................GET POSTING!!!! Lets see those logs!!! Lets see that training advice!!! Lets see those recipes!!!! Lets see some NAKED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Lets see some great sales from the board Vendors!! Lets see some great contests!! Do I got to do everything!!

Well in back!!! So now all the bitching and whining can continue!! The F.I.S.T. TRAIN IS BACK!!!

MY MAN IS BACK !!!!!

MY MAN IS BACK !!!!!
Torres
Torres my brother from another mother!! How the hell are ya? Fantastic I hope.Ive been busier than a guy with 4 peckers in a whore house but im finally back home and chilling for a bit.Its great to be back and see you wonderful people!
Lets get this place ROCKIN AGAIN!!

Good to see you still alive FIST. So much has changed since you've been here last, not here but everywhere else . Us VETS have to keep preaching the gospel

Good to see you still alive FIST. So much has changed since you've been here last, not here but everywhere else . Us VETS have to keep preaching the gospel
Torres
Hell yea im alive.You know im IMMORTAL!!! I AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE!!! Great to see you my friend.

Yes sir,we have to keep ways of old around my brother.

Who you calling bitch - bitch? Nice to see you again big guy. I took a little hiatus myself. Great to see you are back and best wishes to you.

Who you calling bitch - bitch? Nice to see you again big guy. I took a little hiatus myself. Great to see you are back and best wishes to you.
lith56bigguy
Hey hey my brotha!!! Great to see you alive! Great to see you as well man.Glad you're back.You can help me revive this place my brotha!! Time to teach this young kids how its done!!
Best wishes to you and yours as well brother.God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.