Where's your $$ go

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Now we all know GEAR is a big area where especially here that your money is spent. But seriously aside from "here" where do you feel you spend alot of your hard earned money.
For me I'm a shopaholic and I love to buy clothes and shoes (seriously I'm a dude) lol.
Also on weekends I tend to eat out alot w family and overall I think I spend it somewhat wisely.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I keep ordering stuff online (presents for my cat, for online friends, furniture, clothes). I hate shopping at a mall (because malls here are far too small and boring).
I have a good job, I do a lot of overtime. I have no family. I deserve some papering 😉

Lmao what money?

Food and clothes ... Burberry .. John Varatos... List goes on..

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Honestly most of it to food , my wench and my kids.

Tranny hookers, mostly

When I got married my wife always said I'm going to cook more. Well she doesn't and we spend quite a bit of dough on eating out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

T-bar date=1480853409 said:
Food and gas
T-bar date=1480853409thats a big one for us with the move. I will be living in the state where we just bought our new home and the Mrs will be hanging back with the little guy to let him finish the school year out. Gas and double food bills suck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.