Which Vendor?

Agreed Joe
all top notch

I would imagine by now you've gotten a dozen PM's, but in my experience Dyel's stuff rocked and his service was outstanding!

I would think on a safe board like EG that all of them are good. I plan on using one of the ones on the list I just got to decide on which one

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

anabol69 said:
I would think on a safe board like EG that all of them are good. I plan on using one of the ones on the list I just got to decide on which one Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
anabol69
we try

every one i have used has been good... decide on what products they have you need... the payment methods required ... turn around time.. and of course price......

see which one fits you best...good luck

I've experienced products from most. Honestly, no complaints. We've weeded out any non competitive or problem vendors. I honestly feel we have the best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.