white rhino

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Seen he was a guest here back in april on a adrol thread. First time I ever got scammed. Heard he went to jail heard he collected and ran. Heard his gear that he did send out was fake I know someone bought a shit loadbof tren winny and test unless he was in on it too. What ever happened with this guy ? V anished ? Jail?

Geez thanks for opening old wounds I just barely stopped checking my mail box and accepted that I got burned lol. Who knows what happened to that piece of shit he was a fictional character invented to scam. I hat was my first time getting burned it was definitely a good learning lesson.

He was here briefly. JDB3 sensed something was up and told everyone not to order till he could figure it out, and sure enough, the guy turned out to be a scammer. Speculation is that he was a made up figure under PAiN or he does this over and over and just comes up with new lab names.

I wonder who originally invited him and why anyone would work for him and push his products without knowing him long enough.

49ER said:
I wonder who originally invited him and why anyone would work for him and push his products without knowing him long enough.
49ER
Hmmmm good question, guess we'll never know. LOL

49ER said:
Geez thanks for opening old wounds I just barely stopped checking my mail box and accepted that I got burned lol. Who knows what happened to that piece of shit he was a fictional character invented to scam. I hat was my first time getting burned it was definitely a good learning lesson.
49ERSame here. Burned for a small order by him and now alpha it seems.

I my self wait till the source has a food reputation.
i was burned also back in the days for jumping with new vendors.

I guess i got what i pay for.
Sometimes if the price is too good to be true
then

Same guy that talked me into buying from rhino also was saying alpha was gtg sent me pics of tons of gear each time....kinda why I posted this thought maybe I missed something about this dude

Dago said:
Same guy that talked me into buying from rhino also was saying alpha was gtg sent me pics of tons of gear each time....kinda why I posted this thought maybe I missed something about this dude
DagoHere's the thing....Almost always, these guys come in with great prices and good gear. They have to give a little of the good stuff out to get 3 or 4 guys bragging about them so they can cash in on the orders!

TSizemore said:
Here's the thing....Almost always, these guys come in with great prices and good gear. They have to give a little of the good stuff out to get 3 or 4 guys bragging about them so they can cash in on the orders!
TSizemore
Exactly. and they will hone in on the key guys (respected ones if you will) and give them a good hook up so those people will start saying how good their service and shit is.
When members start to hear it from the vets or respected guys, thats where the bait is taken!

Just remember one thing, cause I know exactly where this fucking thread is heading now....
Just because the respected member spouted out about how good the sponsor was, does NOT mean he was in on the act!
He was merely used as a pawn.

JM750 said:
Exactly. and they will hone in on the key guys (respected ones if you will) and give them a good hook up so those people will start saying how good their service and shit is.
When members start to hear it from the vets or respected guys, thats where the bait is taken!

Just remember one thing, cause I know exactly where this fucking thread is heading now....
Just because the respected member spouted out about how good the sponsor was, does NOT mean he was in on the act!
JM750
That's what I thought too...then I started to wonder if I was seeing a pattern...

JM750 said:

JM750Exactly!! The more experienced Scammers know this and utilize the Vets as a tool. The stuff the Vets get is top notch stuff, and everything about the gear is generally awesome. T/A, Communication, timing, price, potency, overfilled...etc. The scammer gets his banner recommendations and proceeds to rake it in! It's nothing but Dirty Pool!

We try our best here to filter this out, still happens...
However we do NOT allow every vendor to vend.
We have @ least 4 on the waiting list as is.

I must have missed something over the last few months...white rhino was a sponsor here?
Hes a known scammer ive seen his name on scammer list..sorry i wasnt here to save some of u....
Just curious if anyone else checks the scammer list that are avaioabke online..?

He was a vendor for days, he himself was not here and this was BEFORE he was listed as a scammer.
Nobody @ EG was effected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.